At Redback Creations, we often use Dropbox as a quick and safe way for you to share files and images with us. We will send you a “file request” that provides you with a link to upload your documents into a folder than we can then access.
If you received a file request, follow these steps to upload your files:
- Find the file request invitation in your inbox and click the Upload files to… button.
- The person requesting the files may have sent you a file request link directly. In this case, click the link to start uploading files.
- Click Choose from computer or Choose from Dropbox to upload a file. You can also drag and drop the files directly into your browser window.
- If you have more files to upload, click +Add another file.
- Once you have all the files you want to upload, you may be prompted to enter your name and email address so that the file requester knows who uploaded these files.
- Click Upload.
- Note: You can add more files at any time by clicking the file request invitation for as long as the file request is open. You will not be able to access files that you already uploaded.
- A green check mark means that you’ve successfully uploaded your files to the file request.
If you would like to send us files this way, let us know and we can set up a File Request that gets sent into your email inbox.